2012年10月25日星期四

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com ground feel that th

Live.
This meeting is most profoundly and most 1 kind the choice of the most instinctive reality.Have no to wrong, have no should.Just a kind of choice chooses to later on would be fact.
But I don't know that the forest doesn't write with such a consciousness as well.Writing deep descend may change, but on the contrary have to a lot of original intentions of subconsciouses other directions of more abundant worth investigate a worth body of flavor of thing.But I feel, the forest in fact has been getting around directly to under the person judgment.However in the process of communicating with numerous readers, she didn't carefully insist this.Notice two careful words.Or insist combine the persistence live.
Just had a time possibility this phrase jumps into me of brain inside.Describe a kind of possibility.The possibility of person mental state.The possibility of person destiny.(==Certainly, now still not to say the time of destiny )the possibility of life.
The forest has a words to tie up me.Is that I write for myself.So I while being common to talk with forest, how not from write technique up say.Conveniently lift now.<River& amp;gt;Draw on most mine, may be a forest to completely get involved very much, participation even is controling.As an author, enactment person the personality, enactment details, there is writing original intention, all of this are the certainly natural controls.I say<River& amp;gt;Most draw on me of is getting involved of forest, meaning BE, some careers and some feelings of forest enriched<River& amp;gt;, I would like to see such a point of seeing very much, the in the mind has body flavor to contain touch.But, read to read, the mold faintness paste ground, feel that the getting involved of forest became to invade.Her feeling no longer is to embed in the writing, pass person to express, but big the ground is direct to block up over there, put before lens.I feel suddenly.
For example and below this, at recently and 149 chapter end tail:
In this in this world, all when have no lack of a person who round the view ……
However, usually Be worth other people's rounding the business of view, in the party concerned but speech, always seem to be unspeakable and painful with embarrassed ……these are the mankind, fall overboard for misery of an another place visit other people, like a kind of gifted habit, because the gene of one after one generation inherits, with as for Be melted to marrow, transplant a muscle, became a kind of instinct of conditioned reflex sort, have already been least likely to quit drop.
This kind of standpoint isn't rare.But it appears in this situation me and doesn't really like.(I have been avoiding doing not really like with me where where come to talk, because this is too private, also have several cents the violent in action.I am iner common use I feel, I want to come to say my own felling.However that a moment I like its incursion really not too.^^Smile, invade this phrase, I the judgment of this violent in action.Forgive.)The forest a few days ago has already made reference to Lu fast, I see the Lu that here also naturally thought of that the forest cares fast.The Lu is fast to also have similar standpoint and expression, but reserved, but sharp.It Be seen to discuss literary style more.Novel inside, the good elephant has no.
Because forest says to write to himself/herself, I hesitated to write severals at that time and delete.It isn't mature to is in fact also me at that time viewpoint.Just a time of disaffection.^^Now is writing to write to naturally make reference to here.The viewpoint not and so throws a person on the whole.-I am hesitant to is to feel, forest says to write to himself/herself, private turn, so she is in her writing****Her standpoint?...
Return to just say of I calculate to like very much in this text of use in the pen and ink on the shallow wild husband and wife.Or because two scenes, through thousand leaves since then, a window for opening, namely the shallow wild mental state describe, from shallow wild I come of, there is no getting involved of forest, so seem to be particularly of nature and perfect.Wrote a top of, now, I have viewpoint like this.The scene lures me, the shallow wild part type mental state describes a to me is small to open of can trail and discover but crowded don't go in of window, I can lend this window to imagine.This felling is really good.^^(I in fact mean to say true TM of this felling to like.==)
I not and easily use very too this type of phrase.The momentary emotion , certainly, can feel very very too good.But does the emotion turn a to lead, or cautiously want again.These two personal things and relation between the persons of shallow wild husband and wife, where does the forest show error to come me to don't detect now.But should have.Perfect is impossible.I can say, my current felling is good.The shallow wild husband and wife are abundant, can scoop out of-can scoop out to the reader, rather than author.
Just started seeing<River& amp;gt;, I was limited.The leading role is thousand leaves, so that is in the dark river of, is thousand leaves.But I didn't think so now, I had new viewpoint, that is in the dark river of BE, actually, all people.Even include many readers, there is also author.This is another abundant.^^I still don't know a forest's first consideration.But, can attain such an effect, send a flower again.
I have been thinking to write a book review for forest.I also want to publicizee publicity& amp;lt;River& amp;gt;.I want to know the fresh viewpoint of others.Because I am very superficial.==(BS for a while myself, however I am honest at least.)Still have a factor-I feel,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, the forest respects a reader.As long as you didn't put forward what violent in action of request, a little bit consider for a while her mood.Return to thank this kind of respect, the best way, my wanting was a book review.Although I before make reference to, the forest says she for herself but write, this and she would like to communicate to have no influence with reader.What she drew up puts between each chapter of read and write contacts, also witness this.
But the book review drags along ah drag along ah drag along till now.A story is still continuing, the readers have been having the host of controversy male thousand leaves' emotion alignments, the personality is still developing to continue.So I can not in view of overall situation matter son.But before took up many farmland letters of the very objective space the emotion to thousand leaves in the article, I felt that the nothing important says so much again.-Choose.Many farmland letters chose cherry son and took French leave to study abroad in the United States to thousand leaves, these I feel that the comprehension gets up easy, is a choice.There is no right and wrong to the wrong choice.I relatively have no patience again, on this, many friends to the disaffection that many farmlands believe to the perplexity of this emotion arouse not rise I talk of desire.==(Sounds like I good Ye==)
See forest today of two and the reader communicate of words, concerning shallow wild soar, Be quoted from as follows:I feel you say quite rightly, however, concerning shallow wild soar, I still keep holding my own reservation opinion and smile.That's right, he and thousand Hui childhood friendses, spent greater half to living together, but this not enunciation, thousand Huis are him ideal medium of female.Just, if can not find oneself ideal medium of the person's words, thousand Huis were the only persons.Probably depend on each other for life for several years, they really produced very deep feelings and continue to long for, shallow wild soar can also is a love for thousand Huis paying an everything, but that whether?Still lie between the natural affection and the love?Worth company Que ^^ .So, I in no case think shallow wild soar is the man whom a doesn't have the sense of responsibility.-I say the forest has been insisting not to give a definition to the person, can also from now on see 12.Certainly, I not that can not to under the person judgment, but the persons are all living, so use to have no responsibility, the good man's type absolute phrase language to stamp for person, my objection.Backing is 10,000, concerning shallow wild, just and as above noodles what I say, opened a window, and narrow and small(have to lure dint of narrow and small==desire's trailing and discovering and having no achievement and returning can float imagination by himself/herself of narrow and small^^), so even if want to give a definition, now also still too early.
I hasn't been discovering that I is liking this like to give in article of concerning shallow wild, concerning thousand shallow wild relations of this is spatial.But two words of forest quoted from by top make me want to literally say 2.Hence there was then this a heap of to pull to be miscellaneous^^.Originally this space corresponds from shallow wild thousand Huises, I still have some can say to mean to say.
I felt this book review me temporarily aming more satisfied.Be unlikely superficial to take not to make moves.The text concerning too much to bear that I wrote before, text concerning myriad living things very superficial.(The ID is like person's drinking)BY Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论