2012年10月28日星期日

Monster Beats ming born firmly in

The enemy caught crafty."
Whole class joke,Monster Beats, teacher also smile to lie prone is speaking a table of top ……
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 602 student's turning over a wall be given a demerit by the president[the author recommend]
So-and-so[one] student in the school usually turns over a wall, is once caught by the president, the president asks:"Why do you turn over a wall?"
The student points at blouse to say:"The United States especially Si nation Wei, don't walk usually road!"
The president asks again:"So high wall you how turn over past?"
The student points at pants to say:"Lee rather, everything all probably!"
The president gets angry to say:"Turn over the taste of wall how?"
The student points at shoe:"Tread especially, fly a general felling!"
Next day, the student is from the center door and run into a president and ask:"Today how don't turn over?"
The student points at whole body to say:"Anne steps, I choose that I like!"
This bottom asked for hair president:"I want to record you to be stronger than!"
The student is dissatisfied, ask:"Why?I didn't make mistake again!"
The president sneers at a way:"Movement district, my site I make the decision!"
A spool of joke brocade gathers the woman of chapter 603 eldest brother to have "qualities"
At up during the days in the university, the dormitory inside usually lined up size according to the age, we the dormitory eldest brother was Heng water person.
The eldest brother is the most talkative, the inside is short to arrive national important event from the parent specialty all, we usually noodles dew the color of adoration listen to teach.
Eldest brother starts to talk about a girl friend on the first, the all described from height to facial appearance woman of great beauty is general, that is ten thousand in pick an of candidate.Listen to I wait all the dew admires of feeling, all say that the eldest brother is very lucky.
Eldest brother condescension"have no what!There is opportunity that let you knowledge for a while what call have qualities, what call the United States."
Till big two next semesterses, the self-study returns to dormitory behind on the night of the first and see a woman stand at the eldest brother bedside and hand up make the bed follow.
The eldest brother favour receives"the brotherses, came over to once see your elder brother's wife."
The one more sees, really is one woman, pregnant Gao You's breast, just the bean bean of one face, stand to become a s form over there.
The eldest brother satisfiedly says"how, the qualities is quite good?"We hurriedly call BE, then panic don't choose road to be defeated and flee.If put till present, a quasi- say to is a lotus of the elder sister's gram Long product.
There is a my brother having much of just afterwards, induce "qualities" of the woman of an eldest brother why thing, be"the beriberi add piles!"
Again afterwards in order to spread, "qualities" widely we usually Kua other people"have qualities".
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 604 making smiling a net text to after talking the decade make a phone call for teacher
◇English teacher
"Teacher Ju, I am taken out a back text by you, I toward a book face to face you, the reverse side copies a time of himself/herself of towarding and like this and openly cheated, is seriously given public recognition high Zhang Li Hua of my intelligence quotient by you, did you think of?"
Teacher English:", Is you, I make you transcribe 10 times of texts, afterwards you seem to don't hand over!"
◇The teacher of the athletics
"Teacher Chen, I run 1500 meters each time the last all, afterwards the sports games has loose bowels because of another athlete in winter, I ran to count down in the second place, and you raise Gao Gao of my hand and say that I am Zhang Li Hua of the second prize.Still have me the sports games to take part in a broad-jump game, I am in the third place, but your shouting me is a champion, I have been aming born firmly in mind to your encouragement heart, think that I am a living champion."
Teacher athletics:"I at that time be encourage you, finally you aren't to count down a champion, I say that you are a broad-jump champion, because you the depth that the sand pit trample deep!"
◇The teacher of mathematics
"Teacher Liu, I am two classes of Zhang Li Hua, be have a class to shake seat to spread, a bottom sits on the ground of that, do you remember?Still say that I am a dawn the blackness of front, make great effort at 1:00 definitely pass examination point senior high school of."I say and hope his old man's house remembers me.
Teacher mathematics:"Is you, you sit now of is iron wooden bench?To, do you see a number still have a headache now?"
◇The teacher of geography
"Teacher Pan, I am the lesson that ascends you, declare to ride that piece that the bicycle goes to the South pole beautiful China, you ask I how go, I say 2:00 front line, cross mountains mountain to wade across water, not walk curved road."
Teacher geography:"Yes, I also wanted to sit on the rear seat of your bicycle at that time, you now whether notify me, take does the teacher investigate tour to the South pole?"
◇The teacher of music
"Teacher Yang, I am music examination don't choose the song that you stipulate to sing on stage, I sang for a today, I was full to climbed a mountain an ascent and climb to that hillside, I want to sing, singing I frightenned to walk big tiger, lead to come to a flock of little monkey, climb climb ……"
Teacher music:", Is run to adjust a big king, you this runs to adjust and directly ran to Siberia, however see humorous cell is abundant at you, the lyrics changes novel, I gave you 50 cents and heard that you became KT afterwards V best wheat Ba, BE?"
◇The teacher of the chemistry
"Teacher Wang, I am that to do a chemistry experiment, the thick salt lifts pure of time, silently hide salt in the pocket, be I on foot come out chemistry laboratory of time, leave clues Zhang Li Hua."
Teacher chemistry:"I know that you aren't rare those saltses, you is unwilling to burn down too many alcohols, our laboratory lifts now pure of time, added iodine, your bringing back directly could cook."
◇Physical teacher
"Attend to a teacher, I is up physical lesson have been studying your false hair, strongly publicizee your hair black and bright, afterwards you finally take false hair away, be we see you sexy of type hair style in Mediterranean, scream voice most ring of that is me, teacher, have never thought intelligent head to also so have a type."
Physical teacher:"I doubted a decade, searched out to a backstage mastermind on the whole is you, let with it your attention of these small guys all on my head, rather take off false hair, let you put attention on the lesson, you this guy influence I the fine image decade in student's in front  "
◇Form master
"Teacher Chen, I am Zhang Li Hua!10 years not does the contact still remember ﹖ "
Form master:"Certainly remember, I took you 2 classes , after meeting you, dided not meet any further more more very naughty than you of, to, you still climb a tree now, does the also barefoot Ya wear sports shoes?Still fight with boy?"
I:"Teacher, decade, I was already a big miss!"
Form master:"This kid incredibly also grew up and hoped those trees withstand to toss about, the sports shoes quality was reliable, only wish those male the kid also raise to defendoof dint and anti- shot to beat ability ……"
A spool of joke brocade gathers the best joke of chapter 605 bedroom animals class
1:
I am more lazy, don't arrive to have no alternative to hardly do laundry, sometimes the socks of t Xu wait to buy a dozen at a time, until wear of can not wear again directly throw away.
A time per pair socks wear too longly, the whole feet before breaking can peep out.The opposite classmate sees arrive and then ask before sleeping in the evening:The good personality protects wrist, where bought?
The faint immediately throws away that socks on the second day
2:
Up spreads oldly four stronger than me, the clothes wearing a dirty empress don't wash nor throw, put over there, till the time of demand picked from a lot of dirty clothes cleaner of come to meet an emergency.Once after his sy jy's being stained with don't know as well in the pants, the tutor let just again while testing on the second day as a result he to last demonstration in the platform, result ……ha ha ha, several days walked him not to dare to lift up head afraid ran into classmate.
3:
In summer sometimes the bedroom will have mosquito and sleeps just joss-stick for a night drive the mosquito stir to come to, is very angry, then and in a dazely with start to grasp what things failed past, hear "Pa" of an after, feeling the whole world is quiet many, then and in a dazely sleep go to.The second day morning gets up but discover little a socks, just think of last night seem to fling out socks go to, hence was everywhere to look for, but don't see Zong Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论