2012年10月28日星期日

Beats By Dr Dre Studio d go carfare (

More than 30 employees in the website, all have no while entering company dare check-up.The company tightly gets pharmacy in the hospital,
The telephone that the company beats toward outside at ordinary times many half is call first aid of, little half is call the eguo send outside sell of, truely allied
Fasten business of seldom ……
Maddog:(Contemplate very long, a grind teeth one horizontal heart)I see you seek a wrong person, I am a mental state to consult here.
Although I open on the first day,I still really don't want that taking you to have operation to beg for is colourful.I see you say so many words, sweat bead
The son Ba Ta Ba Ta keeps.You still return to hospital at once ……
Young man:You can not see dead not to save!I am several years of strenuous effort ……
(The maddog half pushed half Sang to face to add one feet to go out young man Chuai to go and wash hands to disinfect to open a window at once ……)
11:20 A.M. July 7:34
(A middle age breaks but go into, the height is body-like in shape, the facial expression is ferocious, and the of looks is rather many foul atmosphere)
Middle age:Mongolia doctor at not at?
Maddog:You sit.I be, have what matter son?
Middle age:Discard TM words, have no matter son I come to pour Sao here to you.Hear you here is an unemployed mental state
Consult.My TMD just was unemployed,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, thought impassability.You have skill to consult for me and calculate to to double son,
Calculate not to take out to die you to my TM.
Maddog:The Sir takes a breather first son.What about me, one isn't a witch absolute being man, take care of cure no matter tell fortune;
Two I am to obey the law management, see a doctor to accept money ordained in nature, open free is voluntarily, my beating me doesn't get.
Middle age:Discard TM so many words stems what?!Go, I don't beat you.You consult for me.
Maddog:You originally what work?Why to be getting more unemployed?!
Middle age:I serve as CSO at a website ……
Maddog:CSO???????
Middle age:Has your TM already practised medicine a license already?Haven't CSOs heard?Is "chief safe officer",
Exclusively be responsible for company safety to defend a duty.The company man is little, I take charge of customer service department and be responsible for receiving customer hurl
Tell and come to visit.
Maddog:That you why unemployed?!
Middle age:Recession Bai!Our investment slowly not the ability is good enough, our customer's amount always have no
There is increasing of breakthrough.Several company delivers small gift attraction the customer register and all mix too much on the scene because of issuing
In disorder I am forced to make moves to stop and beat to crouch down severals a control to just live a condition.I said with CEO how much time, now
Helping a customer here don't let it be, you lo lo an all what character, for the sake of the Sa melon a pair Zao the son register to fill
Form, of no use.CNNIC survey's embezzling is also not only only a website of wrong, this helps a customer more hateful, is a fly head
The small benefit tends burning attach power, I looking at to come right away spirit ……
Maddog:You don't become angry.Drink saliva, slowly speak.
Middle age:We everyone is of one mind in the website, in no case lower the head to this kind of of no use customer, more not to Diao
Drill a peculiar customer to accept defeat.We also do electronic commerce, some times I deliver goods to come and meet with that lord the son pick
The fatty Jian is thin, hum Ji Ji not to sign.Each time drive I the big mouth Lun is dependable.
Maddog:You this website is ……
Middle age:The your Ya true TM is unlearned, has "gentle and soft net" been already heard?Still not last time!!!!!
Maddog:Went you to shout.I feel you the biggest problem isn't unemployed now, you have severity suddenly and violently
The dint inclines to.Give you two roads, six hospitals or city bureau.I didn't accept your money as well and wasted you so for several times I
I am sorry ……
Middle age:Can not cure early TM to say.Chou you are that character, I the true TM wanted to look for person to carry your field son ……
Maddog:The fan give a Buddha, you don't with me to spirit don't is all right?Wear so, this 50 dollars gives you, calculate
You come and go carfare.
(The middle age slams the door but goes to, the maddog wiped a man who wipe the forehead, dark call rejoice)
2:40 p.m. on July 7:44
Young lady:Mongolia doctor hey, you can save me.My destined to good life bitterness hey………………
(A young age young girl falls to bump to fall off to come into the door and prostrates on the ground to cry bitterly.The Maddog desire comes forward Chan to hand, discover small
The elder sister clothes exposes, Jiao Qu tiny Zhan, actually fear to ask for fire a top body, momentary at a loss what to do.)
Very long, the young lady slowly leads to annoy son, the eye full of tearsly looking at maddog, once again voice tears accompany bottom.
Maddog:You have matter son hurriedly say, don't make the neighbors surrounding neighbors think how I wore you to go not to go?!
Young lady:sorry,Iamverysorry.I was too really a sorrow, forgetting this wasn't a myhome.Sorry.
Maddog:Are you an international friend?
Young lady:Ofcourse be not.I am a ground of tunnel way chinaren.I am getting more unemployed, I am all
Honour and dream of whole flyflyawayses.I can't accept result like this, I don't believe I
Of eyes.I fell down from the very high title, I am from the deluxe white-collar worker once again a text not, my really
The wanna cries a……
Maddog:Listen to you talk really tired.You say your circumstance in brief for a while.I didn't open on this day.
Young lady:OK.I originally work in a website, glory.I am CFO ……
Maddog:?!Do you bear the bag?
Young lady:What bear the bag!I am ChiefFemaleOfficer, chief female officer.CXO inside
My one female of, the negotiation meets with of type of depend my charming physique and graceful looks ……
Maddog:(Ou ―― )
Young lady:How you?Get sick?
Maddog:, Have no, nothing important.Eat not goodly at noon, the belly is uncomfortable.That your accountancy
The cashier calls what O
Young lady:The bumpkin is Mongolia no wonder that a doctor.That calls CMO, ChiefMoneyOfficer, a
The eyes are clear.
Maddog:!Is small of I really opened enough an eye, substantial knowledge!!!That, you again is how unemployed?
Young lady:It is alas.Just discover CFO this work is youth rice.Yesterday CEO personal interview a what what fox of
Young lady, today give° me to open.
Maddog:That what viewpoint do you have?Face an Internet economic spring tide, new of the employment idea gradually form,
You must invigorate and turn to painfully sad for the strength.
Young lady:Yes.I not the ability is self-abandonment, I want to prove that I return an ability with I's real strenght exhibition wings hover in
The blue sky of the Internet.I am going to study!
Maddog:Study good.Use knowledge armed oneself, this is the knowledge modern woman.
Young lady:I am going to the United States study!
Maddog:Go to the United States better!Being the old house of Internet there is knowledge to conduct gathering of place.
Young lady:I am going to American Harvard study!
Maddog:Go to Harvard too well!That is the tallest university of youth dream in the whole world, the ground of elite generation.
Young lady:I am going to American Harvard read MBA!
Maddog:??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Young lady:Have no a necessity so surprise?!
Maddog:Being not surprise is disappointment.Close village Harvard MBA to become Bo Qi to gather in now, north the front door have
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论