2012年10月28日星期日

Beats By Dr Dre Studio took Rolls Royce

Stole 20 boring cards of trucks.Currently this crime member not yet rope with the method, people are also to why he steal 20 trucks boring card original intention is very interrogative.
1999:Several Russian well-known scholar soldiers robbed to leave a not far beer retail price of their post stand.According to know, their rob is complete of militarization activity, under the order that non-commissioned officer grow, three well-known scholar the soldier stand into a brigade to rush at a beer stand to carry on robbing.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1546 blind date!Go on a blind date!
First time
My old Mom and Dad have always made me go on a blind date since the beginning of this year, I am certainly brush - offs one by one.For making me willing
Wish the ground goes on a blind date, the old Mom and Dad absolutely can say is stop at nothing.Threaten and bribe, Xiao it moves with the reason it is with the feeling.Old mama is very
Went to extrude with his/her consummate acting skill a few tearses to show its heart.Finally I compromised, I go to mutually I am lifetime to kiss for the first time.
The other party is a 25-year-old female kid, an aunt to give introductive of.My went on a blind date in a hotel to start for the first time.At
Some kind of same old thingses of ceremonious empress, I feel that the other party belongs to open enough to spare, but magic power shortage, or say not enough beautiful.I think that I BE
Male of, 26 years old, certainly return calculate young, the opportunity still has a lot.Have no a necessity so for the first time blind date will urgently wear to work out, so is quasi-
Fully refuse her.When my in the mind is then calculating how to open mouth brush-off can attain tone tactfully, while being unlikely to harm her heart that female
The kid poured to suddenly open mouth:"Are you the first-time blind date?"
"Yes."I say.
"In fact this is my friend to give my advice:While going on a blind date for the first time if there is no great dissatisfaction, had better with the first
The object of time blind date gets married ……"
"?Why?"I feel pretty strange.
"Many of my friends all say so", she gives me the explanation way, "according to they mutually so many experience, blind date time
The number is more many, to the other party of satisfied that the degree will more and more descend."
"Be."I say.
"Yes!See you, I just understand me if early listen to their advices good!"She one face regrets the idea ground say.
Second time
Frankly speaking, blind date is very big to my stroke for the first time.Make me is all depressed and not talking much for a week, have no kick left
Come.But while having not passed by for a week, aunt and then go on a blind date for I preparing for the second time.
I am to prepare to kill me to don't go as well:Gentleman what suffer from have no wife?Which afraid my mama again soft whet hard bubble, I also in no case change lord
Idea.In that evening, my good friend the Hui come to my house to have fun.This guy creates to have famous"the car beauty's laws":Chase a girl
Be divided into four classes:Rolls Royce, Audi and mulberry tower Na and east breeze.Certainly,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, more than ten of his blind dates are all basically easts breeze,
But started to be concealed withdrawing our small groups after this guy and Audi small soup worked out, my house also didn't come for a long time, don't know today
The way is to take out what Jin thought of to my house.However afterwards I just know:He is come to lend VCD for the small soup- Pei!But his
Some kind of words make me decide to still keep seeing.Yes, see don't lose as well what, power be arrangement weekend program.And the Hui promise
He will I go on a blind date of am a telephone for me in head three minutes, let me decide by myself, if is an above Audi Class, I am
Is an unimportant telephone;If is an east breeze, say is one the telephone of 100,000 hastinesses, have to rush through right away.Ha ha, good lord
Idea!
There is this insurance, am I still afraid of!Say again, in case of the elder brother bump a great luck to meet with a"Rolls Royce" also different
Settle.The mountain doesn't turn water to turn, who know?
Result that day aunt took "Rolls Royce" to come in right after I sat quietly in the tea shop and really gave me one surprised
Is pleased!
The plentiful Zi is graceful, the manner of speaking is generous.The aunt introduced to borrow for a while to us past walk, left me and she.Faint!Really make
My Yi is in a dream.
I am deliberating over there how should beginning.Must open a good head:The good beginning is a half the battle.Want to make a show of to her
One is gentle and cultivated true I.
I haven't started, but her cellular phone rang.She said a voice the "sorry" answered a telephone.H'm H'm several
After the sentence she one face apology the ground say:"Is really ashamed, my colleague calls the words say to have one the order of 100,000 hastinesses, must my horse
Go up for a while."
I follow with eyes"Rolls Royce" to come out my view like this, while the ear spreads the voice that my cellular phone pleases the ear.
I cry ……
Third time
Last week was my third-time blind date.My colleague introduces.I gladly go to.Because is my colleague to pay.
Ha ha.This colleague is very warmhearted, in fact is the Tu of a good matter.When I in a hurry arrive to with her and discover that the other party has been already arrived.
We are mutually scrutinize in a short while, almost break out to exclaim at the same time:
"Is you!The big head is crazy!""Which ability so Qiao!Old vegetables skin!"
……
This is my most happy blind date, however the results are all similar.
Fourth time
That is the low tide of feelings.I rejoice very much I already cook come over.Is current of I, quietly the article wears very thick coffee,
It is experiencing my fourth-time blind date.Heart such as water, the great waves isn't surprised.
"Can sit here with you, I am very happy."I say.
"I am also."She lightly answers.
"Say your story."
"Want to listen to where part of?"
"It is all.Rise from your remark."
"I come from a small town, the small town is very common, not prosperous ……" she starts describing her story, from a young girl
Start to be reasonable starting to speak about.She speaks that I listen to quietly quietly.
She has been so.Is light, very thin.
It is very quiet on all sides.Even the breeze also has no, only coffee at curling up in the air rise hot air.The radio inside slightly spreads 《the love of the afternoon
And tea 》, the sad voice companion wears sad music to endlessly tie up to round at us around.
Moment I feel that the all these acquaints with thus.At present of everything at misty with revolve.Imitating my first love of Buddha didn't walk far,
That remains is her, she sits upright in my opposite and tells her story quietly.The ear is blue music.I feel, that
Is also such an afternoon ……
Her story still many in continuing …… dissimilarity of being her face two drops of tears.The story is very common.That is her past
Matter, but she says very hard.I diligently am listenning to.Momentary I am some to move.
I grasp her hand, she moved to move, didn't take away."After, I still want to sit to listen to here you tell a story, can
?"
She didn't talk and just ordered quietly.
Looking at a sorrow of she, my in the mind rises a kind of difficult to express mournful.She isn't beautiful, very thin, this makes she some shoulders for sobbing
The Bang seems to be thinner and feeble.
"Leave, I introduce my friend to give you understanding!"I want to make her happy, I am some regret to make her speak her of lead
Go, start to salvage the story of heart bottom, sometimes very difficult.
"Good."
"You will definitely like theirs, I promise."
"H'm."She nods.
The old friend finally came, still keep being an old appearance, the breeze breeze fire fire.First, he loudly appeals to the public small call, say "hello" with everybody, and Zhao
Smile everybody.Until he see sit at me nearby of she, he finally calmed down down.Regret of BE, this keeps on several
Second.
After several seconds, he in anger says to me-"the big head is crazy!You divided too much!Call so difficult see of young lady!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论