2012年10月28日星期日

Cheap Beats By Dre the evening the en

Continue to go to bed.
My wife reduces weight period(big parts of shape normal chemisette common failing) midnight to suddenly shout:"I want to eat to braise in soy sauce meat, I want to eat Hungshau Nyourou, and I want to eat to braise in soy sauce sparerib!!!"I almost have never dropped down bed.
I classmate in the senior high school, military training, the midnight side is by hand captured oneself hair the side say:"Finished finishing, dropped ditch inside"
Listenned to bedroom before the elder brothers tell me, midnight inside I suddenly said:"My industry and business password is is" result"is" for a long time all have no"is" come out, those two elder brothers are hasty.Is accidentally huge cold to go out to change password right away after listenning to.
Army camp living, the evening is the most terrible!Remember inside for a midnight, the leader of class suddenly says:"Your these bird persons makes me urgently gather!!!"Immediately after is a burst of ██move~~~wait us to ready to, all station at leader of class front, but he didn't reflect and had daring close to on listenning to, is beating to shout~~.#¥%-*!Really desperately!!!
I almost say talk in a dream every day, the most silly 1 BE:"Wife, I didn't dare" is more depressed is this be heard by the colleague from the same room while being on business.
Remember making track for a girl before, took care of a somebody else to want telephone number, feared to forget continuously Xu Dao in the mouth.Unexpectedly in the evening go to bed in the dream Xu Dao also, make my old mama hear as a result, the second day makes a phone call to find out that girl.The girl, who makes, didn't manage me any further, depressed
Our class together learns a military training is say talk in a dream:"Young lady ask you to call what name, please."Then oneself changed a female voice to say:"I call small beautiful."Being public to smile on the spot in bedroom is dizzy.
"Greatly not Lao Tze climb mountain to wage guerrilla warfare!!!"This is what we next door dormitory a very diligent classmate suddenly roar out at the midnight, frightenned them on greatly jumping, on the second day whole class boy and the girls of half class all knew, however he doesn't know by himself
The time that ascends school for girls sleep am inclined at me up spread of together learn to suddenly sit then Gao Ju's hands say:"Bottom, bottom, I want to bloom!"
A few days ago my husband is asleep suddenly saying after pushing come to I in the evening:"You picked meat all to eat?"I say:"What?"He says again:"You picked lean meats to all eat."I say:"Do you dream?"He is suddenly very ambiguous on smiling and sleeping, morning an ask him incredibly don't know anything!
I am one classmate in the senior high school~~take a nap medium yell to play cards~(on the bed asleep of)then we stir him~ say~~I the big ghost little devil gives~~who know~he receives:Depend~a rightness of little devils at I this~faint one on the spot~
Accidentally military training of time, accidentally live a top and bottom to spread.An accidentally turn on duty while going to bed day evening, hear accidentally a classmate saying 1 as a result:"Turn left!"Then hear one ring, that guy from up spread to fall off~~~
On the first eldest brother in the bedroom just at under spreads to wildly do CS, suddenly the bed wildly sways, sees old two at up spread left turn over right roll, toward wall to wildly clap a fierce dozen, still shout in mouth:"I don't want!!I don't want!!I don't want!!"The end Gu Dong is a , the good elephant paint cover bumped a wall to ascend, a "" of bellow honesty
Big one time accidentally and together learns to get up XUXU (he is sleep to up spread)at the midnight and just climbed to half, sleep a just across the street person to shout loudly 1:"Carefully" frighten accidentally classmate foolish on the ladder a long time, is it that person to say talk in a dream to just discover afterwards.
One university classmate:"I ascended the moon!!!CHINA!!!"-Is dignified a patriotic personage!!!
We are in the troops military training a month, the meals controls every day of fierce, have an elder brothers midnight in shout loudly 1:"Is that piece of to braise in soy sauce meat is mine, don't rob!"
A classmate rides a horse in the daytime, still just excited in the evening, afterwards asleep, we play cards and led a short while, this person says:"Drive!Drive!Drive!Drive!Drive!Drive!Drive!Drive!Drive!Drive!Drive!Drive!!!!!!!!!"
Big one time, dead hour!The others all slept, my a person was playing a computer, suddenly one person starts to sit, saying of equanimity:"That blooms" is frightened to death I to ask a sentence:"Are you dry?"He fell flop to go to,Cheap Beats By Dre.A short while he sits again:"That is sweet good Feng sugar"
Big one time, my footman is together long bedroom.Being probably a little is many, listen to him yelling 1:"You at dry?!All sit properly for me!"I at that time already quickly and asleep, drive once he frighten, and then wake up, for a long time just asleep.On the second day, everyone says that being frightenned by him is awake, the leader of class ashamedly says especially
The time that accidentally teaches still keeps living collective dormitory(miserably), there is one newly arrived elder brothers, say talk in a dream in the evening, together several what proof integrity's speaking a time of, the end still asks:"Meeting have no?"
Up had a to up spread during the days in the university all of the talk in a dreams have already been in a short while English, led, had no action at the mid-night.Next spread hence said a sentence:"RepeatAgain" up spreads and then starts English again after about five minutes talk in a dream.Is cold!
Hour Hou afraid ghost, with elder brother sleep together.Get up to go to the stool at the midnight, suddenly hear the elder brother saying:"Give me the darling to lie down, not obedient sell you to Henan!"I who frighten don't dare to talk with elder brother for several days.
In those early years, sit in the evening, the enunciation is clear, pretty much the town certainly speaks such a Zhe speech:"If a person's happiness is an establishment at the other people's pain and sufferings on of words, so this happiness seems to be more directly and exaggerated" finishes saying and frightens oneself awake, but, that sentence still clearly records in the brain, hence find out a pen right away, stick down
Remember during the days in the university a close by examination, I with together learned to pick a light to read for night.Is proper when we soon support not to stay one person of sudden bed shout loudly the name of A gentleman, we turn head but disappear him to talk.Is proper we turn first time come, he shouts loudly again:"A gentleman!"Hence the A gentleman turns head to say" stem what?"Who know that he returns to 1:"You Be silly to emit!"If not that he really in the sleeping, I estimate he hereafter all have no an opportunity to go to bed.(be killed)This becomes the talk in a dream of the strongest our grade afterwards.
That period of time my best brothers ratio likes better Chin chess, have a sky evening asleep, his LP beside read.Suddenly listen to his Hey Hey the Hey smiling several voices, then yelling 1:"General!"His LP knows that he is saying talk in a dream, the heads have never returned to connect to arrive:"That I pay a private!"That guy says right away:"I dismount will you again how?"His LP:"Is handsome."Brothers:"I sink cannon will you again how?"His LP:" I ascend mutually!"Brothers:"Lao Tze's car puts here for a long time you dare also and ascend mutually, your chesseses can not see still next P!"His LP:"That you won" my brothers again the Hey Hey Hey have already smiled several voices to continue to sleep
Have the G gentleman one person in classmate, the CS plays in normal times many.A night, his Niang enters his room, after turning on a light, fiercely hear:"!Who throw flashlight to play!!!"
During the days in the senior high school, there is in the bedroom study harder working of, the midnight suddenly started, "be that big tree bomb however arrive next of time", then lay to return to for 1 of bang.We haven't fallen asleep, is frightenned by him at that time of say.
Accidentally on the time in university read at the mid-night, accidentally up spread of PP the suddenly crazy Chuai bed railing shout loudly:"You kneel down for me!", Is accidentally positive surprise, opposite of up spreads back call:"Not, I don't kneel!I am a master!!"Then, ten thousand Lais are silent, accidentally suddenly and violently cold, wildly tremble, don't dare to ascend WC.(was seeing 《1 embroidered to spend shoe 》 at that time)Most let accidentally angry of is the second day two beauties all say that I am the illusion that reads to appear!!
The some comrade shouts loudly on midnight:"Current time, 9:40!"I a see-already at 2:00 A.M..
By the time that my classmate once went to bed say:"Fat aunt, comes to one to braise in soy sauce big row, green vegetables bottom."
Is accidentally unique the circumstance that remembers that oneself has already said talk in a dream to dream to fight with one sworn enemies that evening at a time and accidentally extrude 1 in mouth:"You die for me!!!"Then the head hammer of a cherry wood flower way toward the face of the guy of in a dream bump in the past but accidentally is the face towarded a wall to sleep" Dong!"Hence the whole floor of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论