2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com Being lazy must

Participation, this matter wants to make Shi Shao Qiang know.Don't know why, I have a little not to want to make Shi Shao Qiang know my own too many privacies, particularly is the business of white Ling.Have already been having been forgetting hard in my heart, really don't think again since the in the mind re- turned over to find out.
Shi Shao Qiang sees I seem some absence of minds.Knocked to knock me with the newspaper, say that you want to hard listen to, this relate to to you of each time one-step peace or chaos.My favour ordered to nod.Say I have been aming listenning to, you immediately after say.
Shi Shao Qiang's point nods and says just because both sides' recent Dou of fierce, so both parties all at multifarious recruit a strong person.Originally I also wanted arrange you took advantage of an opportunity approach receive for a sky brave of, but the persons whom they sought now is all own home town person, you can't say their home town words, can hardly have opportunity to get into.So I suddenly have such a speculation, you approach Qian Kai first.Finally tee off a , arouse to receive brave attention in a sky, turn hurl again to receive a life time brave.
This, this turn son Dou of a lot too big.I really have some to admire Shi Shao Qiang of strange think speculation.
The turn of the Dou the son is more big, you are more safe!The facial expression that is suffused with to arise from letter on the face of Shi Shao Qiang slowly says:"Besides, since already at my control in, the rate of speed of speed or not, is not just decided by me"
But!I for a while desire's blurting out I and Qian Kai are also irreconcilable enemies, rather I directly approach to receive brave more easy for a sky of many.Shi Shao Qiang's telephone rang.
Shi Shao Qiang connects to talk on the phone, ordered to nod and said:"Like, I come over right away"!
I mean to say the words of drive he this Tu come of the telephone is a dozen of chis, can not keep on saying again.
Shi Shao Qiang lets go of a telephone and say that my having will want to open!Must pass by right away.You go to the gentleman Kai mansion third floors and seek that Mr. Yang now, telephone I yesterday once contacted with the other party, you were directly past and then went.
A little bit change countenance on my face, wish whether this was a little bit too hurried.Besides I have with Qian Kai Jian very self-contradict, in reason they should affirm to remember my appearance.
Shi Shao Qiang sees my face up of hesitate, not from sneer, say:"How, fear, afraid hurriedly say, I still have the leeway to change a person, don't his mama is sissy hereafter just say afraid, influence me to plan"?
Know perfectly well is arouse will, I also allow of no you to humiliate like this, this words immediately arise my will to fight, I shake head and wonder me and Qian Kai Jian's business also disdained to to lift with you.Walking the one step was an one step!
"I this goes"!My clear voice answers pushing away a car door.
Don't urgently without extra trouble throw this garbage for me, Shi Shao Qiang smiled to smile, just wrapped those plastics bag, paper cup and newspaper of breakfast to pass to I.
My in the mind depended 1!Sees Shi Shao Qiang have already driven to leave.
Gentleman Kai mansion, the underneath 3 F is a large night club, the adornment is very luxurious, don't know inside story, don't know that my noodles is all some mafia persons.
Stand on the down stairs, I deep deep breathing several, calculate in the heart if the other party recognized I, should how cope with a square like.
Calculate, be still old plan, walking the one step is one step.If really don't go, I directly seek again brave good.
Is certain in the heart, I finally walk inside the mansion to the gentleman Kai.There is the concussion that the silk surpasses description unclearly in the heart.I know that one of my totally different life.
Start!



Three should try to answer book



You have opportunity to brush past with the many people every day, but you or know not a thing to them, however probably and one day he will become your friend or the bosom friend [ forest in Chongqing, impregnable city Wu ] .
Slowly walk into gentleman Kai at me mansion of time, Lin Yang from my nearby wipe a shoulder but lead.She has a liking for some sons exhausted, compare with a few before the month, the hair slightly grew, but deliver Shao some open Cha, the skin also has a little son dry, but though so, also have no Yan to ascend that very specially captivating felling to her body.Certainly, or is the cause that I have been really appreciating sense woman.
If my life is a movie or television, I will choose Liu if the English plays her, I think.
My one eye recognized she, but she has already completely forgotten me.Even view the square turn into on touching elsewhere.Shi Shao Qiang says very to, my appearance really easily lets people forget of that kind of.
"Excuse me, be the manager's office to be on the seventh floor?She walks to total ask before the set.
"Did you reserve"?Very the politely of total Ms. Tai answers.
Have of, I give him telephone in the morning and invite like cover him at 10:30.Lin Yang from wrap in took out the certificate of own reporter to let that total Ms. Tai see.
Suddenly some warmth with difficult to express son under my heart, think of ever she is also like this take reporter certificate to I saw, top that together beautiful and slender student's photograph of shoulder short hair, in my brain is still thus of clear.
"So ah, that I make a telephone call for secretary Li".Total Ms. Tai dialed a telephone and said:"Li Jie, has calls Lin Yang of the reporter come to cover Qian Zong, you see whether invite her to come up".
After a short moment, pile up light smiling face on total face of Ms. Tai, toward Lin Yang to nod to say:"You go up, secretary Li will wait you on the seventh floor".Lin Yang said a voice thanks, walk toward the elevator to, her step soon, a short while outstripped me.My heart descend some hesitate, wanting to want don't beat hello with her.
Calculated and be like her so hurried person, see a different person every day, have already forgotten me.
She stands at my body side and waits for elevator together, I smell her hair joss-stick, and the Qin person's ground floated to spread to come over.
One of Ding rings, the elevator door opened and came out four youths that wear black dress from it.
Almost is at the same time, I and all of those four black dress youths are one Zheng of faces, certainly, my shocked want to be little much, after all I have already thought to will bump them.Just don't thought of to so quickly meet.
On in front a right hand still the Wan is tied up with the gauze of black dress youth Piao I am one face, on the sudden face a surprised, loudly say:"Is you"!
I once the Hey ground smile and say, good!Meet again!
That black dress youth is to save at me brave that evening, in the night club of Xin Huang, drive I to wrench off a guy of elbow joint.The surprisingly matter incredibly still don't recover from illness every a month, it is thus clear that I start that day is how of cruelty.
That black dress youth face ascend fiercely a foolish, don't back a dynasty elevator door from the forbidden ground, then loudly shout a way:"Surround him, he is brave person"!
The other is three or once beat, or has never met with me of of the persons are all surprised for a while, hurriedly shout that the ground surrounded me.
Lin Yang is got a fright by the human feelings form, has no to toward elevator walk again, frighten Shan dynasty another side wall lean against.
The situation stirs a Nu piece such as the sword all of a sudden.Such as isn't now to divide in morning, the gentleman Kai mansion wife bearer goes toward, only afraid they early stired a knife to come.
Start to be suffused with ferocious noodles light on that pack of face that tie up initiatory black dress youth, the malicious voice says to me:"Your his mama returns a courage really greatly, we didn't seek you, you incredibly returned you to come"!
I accept vigorously shoot feet, adjust own very of center of gravity, in the brain the sudden one is empty clearly.The mind has already decided to change a plan and seeks Mr. Yang whom they are responsible for recruiting a person with it, rather direct return change Kai, if Qian Kai can permit a person, should invite and make use of me well, not make people deal with me.If Qian Kai's mind's eye is so small, that I also need not tried to walk this road according to Shi Shao Qiang's plan and directly sought brave walk.
Hence I sneer at and say:"I ain't come to fight of, I to seek your money to always occupy amount of company".
That youth not the Nu Be anti- to smile, muscle of face a burst of transform, hideous smile:"Die, this time again make you run, Lao Tze heel you surname".
Being lazy must manage you,www.headphones-fashion.com, you motionless the words of knife, see how you block me, I slowly once went straight up, that several people obviously know my badly and have to round and round surround me, along with my ambulation but ambulation, but don't dare to hastily come forward.
I suddenly hear Ka Ca a , sees Lin Yang not to know when, incredibly have already touched camera, towarded us to take photo.Strong this chemisette news consciousness Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论