2012年11月16日星期五

Beats Solo HD the slightest had no

. ", Okay, that uncle, we walked, home you much the care order, you tell my little younger sister Xia, say I tomorrow come back, it calls she by herself have fun go to!Want to be not, if the uncle isn't busy, the uncle drives to take her to goes for a ride or go shopping to all go, she likes what make her buy, I give your credit card piece, the noodles still has several 1000 dollars money here", say, I from wrap in take out a credit card, pass the card to close an uncle. Closed an uncle to get angry, "poem Xia, you are rich to burn!Are you old to spoil like this how she go?Still like what make her buy what, you spoiled her into Ms. daughter by that time!Your favour goes!I will she speak of", say, close the uncle filled the card to me of wrap an inside, close the car door for me. "Be free of, uncle, I for her a younger sister, I don't spoil her, who spoil her" finishes saying, my blunt pass uncle smiled to smile. "Poem Xia, you have all right this heart and go to!", Close an uncle blunt we a wave hand. Of the BMW this city, get to National Freeway up, to face city to run fast and go to, led once last time, so the situation on road acquainted with very much, the car of Zi dream also open very quickly today. "Baby, you may drink today, the elder sister isn't willing to give up to make you drink to all have no way, listen to Qin Meng speak, that vice- ward chief can drink very much, so as long as he drinks Be getting more happy, one happy affirmative signing of, anyway, we also lend for 8-10 months, but the progress of our engineering must hold firmly, so, after coming back, we want to start going all out to grasp this important event right away, let Liu Kang and your uncle to live a workplace and urge construction progress". "H'm, I have already arranged today Liu Kang does a procedure to go to, is the procedure for buying land, press our current loan rules, the land certificate comes all of a sudden, we can also with collateral loan!The 30% discount that seems a land style, I have already asked", I say to the Zi dream,cnn. Once the Zi dream listen to and become overdo and hurtled me to smile to smile, very the appearance of surprise, say, "BE?Baby, our baby more and more experience and training, work now very meticulous!Is quite good, in the evening elder sister very good Di Lao Di Lao you". Zi dream so on saying, my private parts felt bulky to get up, I stretch a head in the past and kissed her and said, "Zi dream, you said of I want now, not we seek Lin Zi, let's make love!Did we also didn't not in power to outside once did!".I already three day have never shot, originally thought that the tonight gives small girl of, so Zan inside the body many!Also more easily produce sexual impulse, now, I love most of Zi dream just so one is ambiguous of words, that still not the Liao stir my heroism is blunt sky! "Baby, did you go crazy?How does this go?In case that someone doesn't well see much", the Zi dream says. "Can't of, you see and before have one export, until that pine tree wood, you open into!Anyway is time it's yet early!We do for ten minutes, good?The Zi dream begged you, still don't is all right for ten minutes?", I start begging the Zi dream gets to small forest an inside with me wild match, I feel very stimulate, be like first time and the beauty go to grow similar, really his mama of great! However the at the thought of beauty goes long the skeleton didn't be cold up to now, my heart felt heavy down, there is no facial expression on the face. "Baby, how?Get angry, that was all right!Let's go!In fact the elder sister also thinks of, is a little bit ashamed",Facebook, the Zi dream sees there is no facial expression on my face and thinks that I got angry. ", Have no, is suddenly thoughted of a sad matter, mood not good", I lightly say. Zi dream"the baby don't think the business of those wound bodies and walk, now you didn't go all don't go, the elder sister also wants to go crazy with you once, our open country makes love to go" says, once the car turn a corner, car National Freeway, opened into a flank of one small forest inside. The car slowly opened into small forest, is welldark in the glass of BMW car so much, in can see the circumstance of outside, but the outside could not see inside, and, the soundproof effect of this BMW is also very good. The Zi dream heard a car the middle of a few trees, then, we open a car door and drilled into rear seat inside, on arriving an inside, I embrace the Zi dream to my thigh, then, stretch her set skirt inside, make her small pants fading the knee section to, I touched touch her a bushy grass cluster, again explore to make moves to point, separate her flower petal, in have already been getting damper, the Zi dream Jiao breathes heavily urge ground says to me, "baby, don't touch, elder sister early really want, you directly come in!". "H'm, okay, that I went in, the bulge died I" says, I drew back zipper, the strong and tough and bulky guy kept to pretty stand ground to stand erect, I lifted the body of Zi dream to upwards lift, then, hand positive baby to aim at the sweet way that she has already become disaster. I said a , "Zi dream, you downwards sit and aimed at", say, I also bulky baby upwards on standing, of a , the baby deeply didn't enter the body of Zi dream inside. "!Baby, very hard, well deep, very comfortable, stimulate so much", a connect a few good words, expose the sensual desire that the Zi dream upsurge undoubtedly.Finish saying, Zi dream the beginning madly rise and fall on me, by this time of the Zi dream the slightest had no understanding appearance at ordinary times and lived to take off is a dissolute woman image, hum in mouth ha ha the ground loudly groan, reckless!The Han Chang sprinkles Li and in a short while occure repeatedly for the high tide, a wave connects the arrival of one wave and see appearance an understanding woman again as long as the natural status of complete regression on the sexual love, that has no difference with dissolute woman, I see Zi dream is this appearance now. I match with rising and falling of Zi dream with all strength and fight for every sprint and crazy crests the deepest place that all directly stab Zi dream, let her realize me she mightiness of desire and very thick love. The posture for rising and falling is getting more tired, I embraced again she, changed a posture, let her double the feet tightly hang up my waist, my hands put out strength ground to press her plentiful hip, her hands encircle my neck, joss-stick the lips and my intense emotion mutually kiss, in a short while of time she already joss-stick the sweat sprinkle Li, I am also similar, although BMW car inside of the air condition has quite good effect, still keep arriving however we madly act. So, two of us all went crazy to generally obtain to the other party and seemed to be today later on and then haded no opportunity to do any further, seeming these is our last times, , proper we completely throw in wonderful, stimulate of wild match medium of time, we heard how many kids shout voice, "oh, oh, oh", this kind of voice I acquaint with very much, but the Zi dream don't know, she favour stopped down, tightly embrace me, ask a way, "baby, the kid came, what are they saying?". "BE put a cow child at order a cow!Don't take care of them, anyway they could not see, am I just comfortable now!You again the set make several bottoms!". "Baby, I didn't dare and frightenned to death and waited to descend they see our cars, affirmation will come over of, that not ashamed killed a person, in case of show children, this is to harm a person!WeSeek this opportunity again next time!In fact elder sister also loathe to give up!Really stimulate, ratio on the bed have fun to stimulate many!", Zi dream says and hurriedly got up, my strong and tough guy has to unwilling to partly from her captivating sweet way in come out, up be stained with full glue dense liquid. "Zi dream, you flowed a lot of, not we seek a forest again to do,google, good?There was flavor too much, I became addicted", say, I at car rear seat Tao some paper towels give Zi dream, I also took some guns that wipe a steel. "Calculate, today so, you want to think really too, we don't return to and live in the rich brocade country villa in the evening, elder sister again keep you company, again don't go, we arrive to save city to connect if dream, we isn't sister a pair's accompanying you to have fun better?If dream affirmation thought very serious, all more than ten days didn't do". "H'm, okay, that let's still return to save city!I also really want if dream, thought of her white white soft and tender underneath, even the hairs all have no several roots and also have her very red and small entrance to cave, I really want now and fly to her nearby and her pain to heart's content and quickly do once, Zi dream, I really like to put her", say at the same time, two of us all wore clothes, and climbed to°from two seats a front. The Zi dream smiled to pare off my nose and pretended to scold a way, "bad baby, know to put, how do you have no enough!We how many sisters will be put by you to die, you where is that a meat stick?Clear is steel pipe, too hard, now you only on putting to enter into inside my body, I want to shout, think call, comfortablely don't go, really can not stand". I say with smile, "all blame you, blame you church my Mei's female heart through, make me see the beauty pull over and then think stem, certainly, think the dry most , is still you, I am to do with other people, brain Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论