2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com y is cherry dance fl

Added at a time crystal currency for 5 days, ran out again.
"65 day crystal currency, the cherry dances a flower male, you not is say don't ?How to return to call ah, some warrior's spirits all have no."I again price markup, and is again a crystal 4 days currency at a time, completely put a power at must of power, however I this is also in the wager, dance a flower in the wager cherry the male still don't know that I am the person who breaks his city, or is a black dragon will of the person have never told a cherry to dance a flower male this weapon steals from black Long Cheng.
"66 day crystal currency."The cherry dance added a day crystal currency after spending is another male time of just finished shouting at me the price.
"70 day crystal currency."I immediately and again added integral.
"71 day crystal currency."Cherry dance flower male and I is to play ascend.
"75 day crystal currency, the cherry dances a flower male, you still true stingy, and also the second president of association of secret society, an adds a day crystal currency."I loudly yelled again after pricing markup.
"76 day crystal currency, I like, you take care of me."Cherry dance flower the male still really had fun with me and unexpectedly neglected own identity.
"80 day crystal currency, have no money and then don't pack to calculate."I still kept adding crystal currency of 4 days, this bottom's connecting my eldest brother all there was emitting cold sweat, on the contrary I, completely not appropriate time matter.
"81 day crystal currency, I have no money again, also than you many."Cherry dance flower male again is added a day crystal currency.
"Certainly, your Qian Duo, that rendered up you, idiot, ha ha~" this time I no longer price markup, proper can but.
"Admire~ admire~" hears after my laughter, that is that the whole field bomb however cachinnation, certainly rice Chuan meeting of person excepted, the persons of whole field all know, that cherry dances a flower the male was played by me, and played very miserably, the cherry dances a flower the male after hearing publically roar with laughter also know to be played and originally wanted to play mine, result just at my was pulled by me to walk towards stir-frying winning, but, used the costliness of 81 days crystal currency, bought this the evil machine weapon was red to copy in the article, while other persons certainly couldn't is this fool for him,cheap beats by dre, connect black dragon will of the village Zuo blesses a male, only afraid is also just and stealthily steal and smile.
"Bang!""Congratulate No.5's reserved box's getting this by the costliness Jing of 81 days crystal currency evil machine weapon Be red to copy in the article."After auctioning off teacher to knock bottom for the third time a surprised wood hammer, the that cherry dance flower male had to helplessly take out money, while the in the mind be certainly keeping cursing me, regrettable that is a little use all have no of, otherwise Chinese those population of more than 1000000000 early curse this islet country in Japan to die we.
"Start Jing clapping now with up chase the evil machine that the weapon is red to copy into the article in another weapon of set red pill, minimum price little more than 20 days crystal currency, shout price not to must be lower than 500 crystal currencies each time."Auction off teacher the article in the second the evil machine weapon put in the set noodles.
"50 day crystal currency."I 1 time's shouting crystal currency for 50 days , after finishing shouting, don't wait to auction off teacher again and immediately toward the cherry dance flower male's reserved box to loudly shout a way:"Cherry dance flower male, this you if don't , just that can waste."
"I don't want, you take care of me."Cherry dance flower the male seem to be not to want to wanted this red pill again, if is really such, that I miserably, the white spent money.
"Ha ha, he doesn't want me to want,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, 51 day crystal currency, this brothers, you don't with my Zheng, again many I can not rise."At this time the English farmland sword male also heel come out to join in the fun, shouted higher price for me, make me easy many.
"Certainly, if is an English farmland gentleman you want of words, that doesn't matter, anyway don't let rice Chuan will of the person must go and then went, other persons who take different, is be not ah?"Someone supports price for me, I certainly can't go to again to pull back trouble, let their dog bite a dog to go to, anyway the relation Jiang of the rice Chuan meeting and chrysanthemum meeting must very, the English farmland sword male should can't give° this red pill a cherry farmland sword male.
"That's right, right, admire~ admire~" English farmland sword male roared with laughter, however the words that cautiously listen to, can be pleasing to listener from the laughter, that is to smile medium take helpless, because I put clear give up, so say that I am just and really intentionally stir-frying price, and this time himself oneself run to come in, this also can blame him really don't know these two weapons are what I am from black Long Cheng loot since thens, and public have never also listenned to person once say, the black dragon will have these two swords, otherwise the English farmland sword male absolutely can't ooze and come in.
"51 day crystal currency." Want to knock in that sale teacher under the third surprised wood hammer, the cherry dances a flower the male finally cannot helped but, because if don't clap the red pill to this, fell the English farmland sword male in the hand, that affirmation can't drift about any further, oneself just Jing get of red shadow true of the white discarded and bought with the crystal currency of 81 days the weapon that only has the first grade fairy machine class.
"Is alas, the cherry dances a gentleman and finally give°s you to force out, O.K., O.K.."The English farmland sword male consumedly vomited an one breath, also don't hope stroke for a while cherry dance flower male.
"Hum."Cherry dance flower male can be used cold hum to give vent to anger, although two weapons is medium article evil machine suit, but use be up to the price of 132 days crystal currency just bought back, certainly cherry dance flower the male hate most now of isn't the English farmland sword male, but I, who make me let before or after he many at least about thousand day crystal currency, is also say to be up to 10 hundred million gold coins, certainly these money, all basically send to mine,Beats by Dre Electroplating.
In the next product sale, although I am stir-frying price, all proper can and, the price stir-frying isn't high, therefore don't be also put pigeon son, but suffer the consequences of action, can calculate to say to in the center mix over the field.When whole field sale will end after, the most happy of, certainly was me, the whole sale meeting, I but earn a great deal of money, and most painfully certainly is cherry dance flower male, be annoyed by me half clay-cold, and then spend many money of wronging, who call intentionally stir-fry price of not only I a , the English farmland sword male and other and rice Chuan will relate to not good persons will intentionally stir-fry his price, make him greatly lose blood, the cherry dances a flower the male want to not much put none of bloods to go, who make the material of these two days those deluxe players of his be exploded by me so many, again don't add some materials, the real strenght of so the second secret society will consumedly descended, however even if so, only afraid his real strenght of the second secret society is to guard not to live, the after all deluxe player hanged a lot, but auctioned off back of the material isn't enough to divide, the more important flower dropped a great deal of money.
But the greatest person was the English farmland sword male, looking at own opponent drive greatly play a short while, not great just strange.The village Zuo blesses a male then the most depressed of, because the whole sale will be medium and have a great deal of auction item took from his black Long Cheng warehouse of, regrettable because this is the sale of the system meeting, the auction item held the identities of to all keep secret at first of, he basically could not make data, and he although at my intentionally stir-fried have already guessed in the price, I was that sorcery teacher, can the people auction off in the system inside, he doesn't dare to begin, can not also move a hand, system for the sake of player of safety, on sale inside of player, all be placed in invincibility at the same time without attack status, so player since can not attackstone other players, those players that want to rob an auction item also can not begin.
At leave sale after, I immediately turn a dish transmission and leave with the space, this lets the rice Chuan will think that the persons that having a sale and attackstone me the outside all waited in vain with black dragon, I have already directly left, and eldest brother they need not I take care of, anyway the nobody recognizes they, and they were on sale will ascend don't intentionally cause disturbance as well, can't someone seek they bother of, unless is the product that someone wants and robs them this sale gains.
Leave sale after, I go straight to the whole world wine shop of the whole world city, with trading of the English farmland sword male I can also not want to give up, after all those nine rank Huan monster eggs and forbid the amounts of cursing the technical ability book are all limited, and hand in of that several pieces hands a mulberry special feature the occupation equip, to me, in addition to changing to a little money, have no function, and money I am also enough now.





The text chapter 297 trades
Renew time:2009-9-2319:19:49 chapter word numbers:3681

"English farmland president of association, this place."I didn't wait how long in the whole world wine shop, see the English farmland sword male that comes back from emperor's city wait a person, hence open mouth to as to it's beat to have hello.
"Is you?"Because I have been already changed now a player that sword private dresses up, the English farmland sword male cautiously conjecture my a short while after, just recognize Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论