2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook physician heart goo

Problem only stayed overnight common people's house.We arrived at the south skin neighborhood after ten days.The night is cool ah, cool of keep scolding in my belly Niang.Just go into an autumn, the weather in the north so cold, not normal at all.These two years, the human life fights in disorder endlessly, even follow gods to add in disorder.Saw a village in the afternoon originally, our a group of people just wanted to go in to lend one night, can the person in the village on seeing us are to cry a dad to shout Niang ground to run, as if we is to come to loot.Is alas, painful, get alone with others of pain and sufferings is to want bitterness he or she, can't, have to in my open country to camp out.Good at and my is all soldier, they have already become accustomed to this circumstance and only have myself cold of, lean against a fire heap still is shivering.
Just at my drowsy of time, suddenly, the felling of a kind of dangerous advent, let me wide awake a while.My station is started and every where see, but didn't also see what ah!Can this felling is so of the mightiness , since I left a house, have never led this felling.Again the wreath attends to on all sides, in addition to information, still what voices all have no, I can not help doubting that I's nerve had trouble.Heel at nearby of waiter, looking at my action, also puzzling.An among those say with smile:"Childe, you seldom so the not in power outside once passed night in the open, probably still not habit, can't what is up of."I smile, didn't talk and sat down.
Sleeping the idea already didn't, I move back and forth to catch fire a heap and wanted to be happy.Come out for quick two years, also found out three elder brothers.With Cao hold also contact last, everythings are still smooth, underneath of the affair is difficult to do many.First, the Cao held the step competing for hegemony to start, to me, he is in the development of ex- expect a stage,Facebook, is still very smooth of, I as long as hold some things of details good.Can expect a stage behind very difficult, especially he greet emperor after, I how should do, just don't make him receive emperor nearby?But, aught, the emperors will return to the site that the Cao holds up, permissive ignore?Or greet?This is really a hard nut to crack.For this problem, elder brother Yu didn't also think an appropriate way, how to do my ability?
Just be deep in thought at me the bitterness thinks of time, a sharply roar and shout a voice to ring out, don't wait we to respond to come over, one big cluster of person the horse flowed out out from the dark place.More than 20 waiters jumped and tightly gathered into two circles and rounded me at exact center.A wink of effort, a group of hands hold torch to appear in our surroundings, the number is still true many, all of us is get a shock, see each other.
I am wrinkly for a while eyebrows, soft-voiced order:"There is no necessity, don't use force first, see a circumstance to say again."It is public to receive orders, tightly stare at the other party.
See the appearance that we are on guard, come out to a big fellow in the crowd, walk to be apart from we not far place, he stands down and conjectures us.See none of us talk, he said a word:"What is your these people a stem?"
I am wrinkly next eyebrows, still answer way:"We are passers, missed an old head, took a rest here for a night.Don't know what person you are, why does like this?"
He sees me, is getting more interested in:"Hey, is the inside of your these people incredibly it a kid that lead the way not to become?See appearance, must be the boy of a sons of rich family or that adult, rush out to loiter about not to become?"The persons of his surroundings all cachinnation.
Is angry in my heart, don't take out on the face, play trick, don't arrive ten thousand to can not help, I would not like to with so many people fight:"This eldest brother joked.Being quite good is to smallly make decision here, all of them are my waiters.I am a doctor, is had a meal by skill of, be not what sons of rich family or childe's elder brother of adult."I didn't say that we are peddling, in this age, none of people greatly can see businessman, if they is become heart to loot, affirmation can't pass businessman.
Listen to me so on saying, surround our person to start handing over a head to connect an ear to get up.This big fellow was a Leng first for a while, immediately after smiled:"Oh, are you a doctor?Admire, have the age so young doctor?"Immediately after, his wreath attends to on all sides:"Have you ever seen the so little person doing doctor?!Ha ha, ha ha."
Don't wait I to talk, come out a person in the crowd, walk up us to cautiously looking at me, return to body to say to the big fellow:"Leader, he is really a doctor.Promise, be what I once said for you, the small great physician in village in the history house."?The surroundings one is quiet.
The big fellow is one Leng absolute being first, immediately after exultation:"Originally, you are really a doctor ah, is still a great physician.Hey, ashamed, give offense to."
I breath a sigh of relief and know that the danger has already relieved a half:"Say so much, say so much."
The big fellow comes forward several steps:"I the person of hometown here is hasing many people fall ill, want to invite the small great physician lefts for to make a diagnosis and give treatment, don't know ……"
I wish and see your power, don't go nor go, order:"Is there patient?Is the number many?If you cans believe me, from be to help."The words want to say a little bit good to listenly.
The happy pole that the big fellow listens to:"That Don't mention it.Walk now, good?"
I a smile:"Have what very not okay, the since sick person waits, should hurry go to be."Not and very also want to go, total compare to fight strong.
Order waiter to put away baggage at once, follow them right away.The waiter doesn't dare to hesitate, we follow big fellow to face west a side to walk.Walking is small half of two-hour period, arrived a Qiu wood, , the person here is still much true, little say to also have around ten thousand persons.I looking at at present these people, clothes Lan Lyu, both sexes and all ages, each color persons all have, the heart knows the belly is clear, these people affirmation is an exiled common people, or is Huang Jin Jun.Just don't know that they belong to which troops, is a black mountain of, is still a side south of.Now, I don't ask as well and just ask big fellow, where is the patient ?
The big fellow sees me concern a patient thus, also very happy, issue order right away, let the sick people arrive to gather here.He he's wry smile write to say to me:"Is really ashamed, I the person is many here, also disorderly, bother doctor you."
I sigh:"Your person here is a lot of, like this concentration together of crowd, may cause paroxysm's spreading very much.Began a new year just now, the weather was still cold, if the weather heat gets up, this very easily popular epidemic!You must specially notice just good."The big fellow keeps saying a thanks.
I am also getting more polite with him, because of, there has been many people standing out, see they are all sickly appearance all over the faces of, I where still sit live.Urgently and urgently look for a clean place, the life waiter maintains good order and started exercising my doctor's job.Good heavens, after three days, I was already an utterly exhausted.Good at my physical endowment still different ordinary people, so, I am tired to get sufficient Qiang.Patients all much don't say, the category of disease is also many ah, also be in need of drugs and Xie to have, the things seeing a doctor are all not enough, this disease sees I, this is helpless and tired.The fifth day, I almost didn't think of a bed by myself.
This night, the big fellow leader carries rice to come over very ashamedly:"Great physician, be really of, see a pair of your tired of, don't stop for rest for several days.Is alas, I am here also the nothing important thing invite you, this ……"
My title smiles:"Is no harm, I can also insist, however, rise from the tomorrow, I see daytime, don't see in the evening.I also really have a little tired, oneself pours doesn't matter, afraid see wrong, the human life closed the affair in sky, can not be careless."
Leader one face adoration the ground looking at me:"You are really a good hearted.This morals of the world, is like you the person like this is really seldom seen."
I a smile:"I pour not to feel.In order to cure, be to have the heart of Ren.This is what I should do."
"Cure, kind-heartedness?Hey, say all easy, make difficult.Dissatisfied great physician, I once sought many doctors as well, alas, isn't a medical skill don't go, be basically would not like to see a doctor for our these people."
I one Leng:"This sees a doctor and also need to divide a person?Which there is doctor like this?Absolutely is make a mess of."
Leader wry smile:"I see small great physician heart good, actually said, we aren't common common peoples, but a group of thieves!"
My ah 1:"How to say like this leader?You are just 1 flock Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论