2012年11月15日星期四

cnn re you and receive a

Will draw up battle policy, don't need him to officious of.Result the Cao hold one huge all speech of listenning to, very anxious to pull him to he right away your home to go up north the affair of resort to arms to the detailed speaking about.The one more thinks that feeling more is huge generally impending, he is Xiang sun there of person, just come to this place how many days, incredibly thus understand this place of situation, see like this, is he not can be made final bid to the person out of a long distance?No wonder that son cloud says that he is a half department an Analects, I became rich.
I have already come back and listenned to outside the door under, 2 people are talking proper business, you discuss more.This time, listen to already about, the square calls waiter to embrace two altars to inebriate rain to come in.On coming in, see the Cao hold to looking at huge all of the appearance for drooling with envy, but huge govern to then intentionally conceal a face to laugh wildly of satisfied see mutually, two people all have result.Indeed as expected, the Cao holds to see me to come in, the no time for waiting ground makes expression of eyes:This bird is severe, definitely don't allow to pass;Is huge to govern to see me, raise a corner of mouth, this Cao holds to have a little way in the door, you mix quite goodly!Ha ha, there is drama.
Wave hand to let the waiters get out, I smile to make fun of 2 people:"Lord male wish had met earlier with huge elder brother!Not know can once back did mean person?"Is huge to govern is to understand the meaning in my words first, unhappily hate my one eye, suddenly realize mistake me at call the Cao hold a lord Mr., his Leng.The Cao held to then have some to blush and quickly defended:"Hold is inviting a huge Sir to have to teach me, son cloud doesn't have to be ridiculous."I am to rush toward Chi a smile:"Does lord Mr. why the need for defend?Not know have already had guilty conscience one phrase?You are to know mine, I but excel to listen to wall Cape."
The words listenned to me, Cao's holding is an embarrassed pole, however he is accustomed, shake head wry smile:"You who really spoil more and more didn't understand rules."Finish saying this sentence, he just wide awake, he sees the appearance that I smile Ying Ying, Zhang Zhu's mouth sees huge all.Indeed as expected, huge unified face wood however of appearance, eyes keep the ground of Leng Leng to looking at me.I the blunt Cao hold a to smile:The night grows dream many, so of greatly just, get quickly, in case can not let go in the heart.The Cao holds eye pupil son a turn:Did you have confidence?I order:Don't have confidence, I couldn't call, either you lord male.The Cao holds a clear appearance:Now that you have confidence, I trusted.
Hoping to still have some to deliver is silly huge all, I is ha ha on smiling, make fun of a way:"Wide Long Xiong, need not panic, I have already ordered waiter, this Jing room of the house is respectively empty on all sides of, outside several rices in the door in, promise to have no a living creature, after all like a person who listen to the wall Cape, is still seldom."
Is huge all reaction to come over:"You indeed as expected have title.See, I thought at first of quite good, you are really the minister son of Cao adult.Such as, your courage really big, admire generally."I am tiny tiny a smile:"My courage cans not compare with an elder brother also, you know perfectly well a way, I have special place and dare to also go up north to seek me, son cloud also admires it to."He opens mouth desire to say, I am to block up to return to:"If the private dollar elder brother wants to say you for the sake of this inebriating of case several topses rain, the bamboo of my home is pure or that not well-known wine come to this, such as can despise an elder brother."
Is huge generally tiny tiny a sigh:"You are indeed as expected severe.Is quite good, I come to this to have two purposes.This, I am to really want to know you actually is what person?These two, is also want and see drive dollar keep an elder brother can see of main Mr. actually once had the person's place.As for that wine can not pass, either.Such as, if you could not take the mysterious wine that you say, I also despise you."
He this says, I am to greatly eat a surprised, isn't shocked to huge all speech, but shocked to the well-informed degree of Jing state personage in Shihlin.Xu Shu comes to this with me and promises in this effect, just short don't arrive in January before or after, huge all they unexpectedly already know this news, I ain't shocked just strange.Eyes turned several turns on the huge all body and confirmed him not is sound out and I, this affair isn't a small affair.But, I still have no time to think now so many, first huge fixed to say again generally.
The facial expression that I contemplate obviously touch huge all, however, he not understand me is just thinking what, also think I really cheated him, so, he isn't happy:" Such as, how don't you talk?Might it not be you are to cheat and I, fool me come to this?"I looking at him to roar with laughter:"Private dollar elder brother the wisdom and ability lead a person, I fool you to come with this method, don't become a laughingstock?I am just thinking, this drinks alcohol to need to be paid attention to well some kind of be.The elder brother is to love the person of wine, how can let your fully enjoy, the just not wild elder brother comes to this all the way of pain."The effort that I flatter now greatly has been already made progress as well.
I this says, huge all hold with Cao is big interested in.Is huge urgently can not need ground to ask me generally:"How to pay attention to?How to pay attention to?"I lightly say:"I wanted to think, this wine shop in the good wine is to have, the wine of the elegant kit has but is lack.Private dollar elder brother, I collect of the wine species is many, want to one by one taste, still need date.Therefore, the matter of this wine tasting, the idea of younger brother is to want to ask an elder brother and go to my your home, appreciate the plum to the wine, how?"It is huge to ponder generally.The meaning in my words already very obvious, he is the person of absolute cleverness, understand my intention naturally,cnn.
Take advantage o him still just thinking, I hope Cao to hold a to wink:"Lord Mr., huge Sir at I the your home taste wine nature can, but, son cloud collects of wine also not enough private dollar elder brother on the tenth of article of, so, his dwelling place also wanted you to devote a lot of care."The Cao held to also understand, 1:"Hold to let right away a text if like an arrangement, the necessity makes the Sir satisfied."Be saying and seeing me:You does this want to be strong line of to leave him?Could you is all right?I raise a corner of mouth:Is all right, see mine.
Is huge to govern to lift to see to see Cao to hold this time, then looking at me:" Such as, do you want to keep under house arrest me to deny with this?"Hey, I am to have this meaning, can you say also keep ordering too much.I intentionally make to don't understand a form:"Yi?Huge elder brother's this words He Yi?Might it not be is that I thought to be wrong, you unexpectedly have never promised to stay in lord Mr. nearby?"
The Cao holds to connect words right away:"The Sir doesn't want to misunderstand, son cloud should be this meaning.Just just a that Sir talks let to hold to teach, I also really think the Sir leaves, can help me."Is funny in belly, one face of sincere.
It is huge to close tightly a mouth not to talk generally.I an appearance of injustice ask him:"Private dollar elder brother if not intentional stay at here, why is lord Mr. plan thus account?So, the younger brother is to think you have already decided to leave and just remind lord male is you arrangement house hospital of, you why such misunderstanding and I?"Turn round to intentionally ask Cao to hold:"Lord Mr., when I just came in, is hearing huge elder brother at was Mr. for lord to go up north Ye city strove for to dedicate a plan,have not you weighed to use a huge elder brother to deny?"
Flash across in the huge all eye one silk bitterness idea, wish:No wonder that the teacher says this such as remarkable, I am just a the small idea sounds out Cao to hold and literally show own the artistic talent for a while is incredibly used by him to threaten and I.Is also, I now not just the Cao hold of person, how run to strive for for his to dedicate a plan, ask for trouble.
The Cao doesn't understand me and is threatenning huge all ah, he is still just serious to be answered me by ground:"Son cloud, Sir say be really well account to strive for, compare you and receive a filial piety to say cautiously, much more understand, you should learn from Sir well.As for Sir be willing to for hold a plan future, is to hold the opinion that hasn't asked for a Sir, you don't want to the Sir impoliteness."
Listen to if the Cao hold, I looking at huge all, he is similar to me, make greatest efforts to endure to smile an idea, stretch hand to take case several wine of tops, we all hold for the Cao the performance comes out this time of idiocy-like in shape funny, he unexpectedly and basically didn't listen to the meaning in understand my words.Was huge to recover generally own mood for a while, pour one Zhong wine, slowly drank an one mouthful, shut eyes aftertaste.

Chapter 133 password(is whole)


Unification north ground article-chapter 133 password
The appearance that looking at a huge all thinking, I don't talk as well and just hold for Cao and oneself Be each to pour one Zhong wine, quiet quiet wait him.After drinking to start medium wine slowly, it is huge to hope generally there is one silk gird in my eyes:" Such as, can't you go to Jing state again?You the business over there should make money very much."Threaten me?Hey, I just don't care your threat.
I am to nowise get around ground to have a liking for his eyes:"Huge elder brother to my affair Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论