2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre in the mind suddenly

, Lao Tze's insight is getting more dependable.Turned head me to settle down to contact you again in the school.Say I prepare to hang a telephone.
Is why the hurry hasty ah, is occupying to prepare to say with you, not you now come to Jia Yi for a while.
"Depend, depart from this life, killing Lao Tze can't enters that again, either."I now is a listen to the Jia Yi coming right away spirit.
Ma Lie ha ha on smiling, say:"Hey, our text two Yes when had so qualities."I humed 1 and said to pull down you, am I so like a person of having no the independence character?
Ma Lie says with smile again, "you gab, I this really occupies to just make you come."
"Have what matter you keep saying!"My Pei 1.
Ma Lie Hei a , bitchily smiled, say:"I say the skill of your boy bubble girl is still pretty strong, the honesty hand over to treat, is miscellaneous to make in elevator, let beauty thus remember you".
"Die you, talk nonsense what, what rubbish and hurriedly said, don't waste my phone bill".Ma Lie says with smile:"Is afraid of, great phone bill in the sky has already thought Yi that wench supports for you, I say you are that character, person not person's ghost not ghost of still incredibly recruit a woman to like, Lao Tze is incredibly so cultured and cultured the nobody manage, really his mama is unorthodox, the beauties are all blind eye."
"Pulling is far your boy, see you that character, chat so eagerly be the on duty still?Let that old woman Niang see have you are subjected to!"I warn him the way.
"The matter that this isn't this old woman Niang to hand over to treat!"Ma Lie Za Za mouth, the way of Ze Ze:"You that river's beauty remember you and make me turn to tell you and come to finance this to settle accounts for a while."
River proper Xin?The at heart suddenly presents that Qiao face, alas, for this woman, changed Lao Tze's life!
"I say you exactly come to don't come and if not that wanting your signing, I got for you early in the morning, I say the elder brothers, this money is not much, however what can not pass don't also can not pass with money, besides the is that you deserve of, so-called didn't the achievement also has bitterness Lao."
Shouted long spirit, is also, Lao Tze has no truth to can not pass with money.At that moment I way:"That good, you wait me, I came right away to get, you have no a class in the evening, together admire skin for a while."
Ma Lie smiles should, say this just to, that agrees verbally, you come go to finance department by himself/herself settle accounts for a while.Turn head to contact me.Remember to get hold of money again, rich is the elder brothers!Have no money Lao Tze the first break off friendship with you!
Dying, I scold to hang a telephone.The in the mind laughs behind one's backs, Ma Lie is that shape, the whole one Tuo excrement!The in the mind suddenly starts to be suffused with a burst of sweet, again not smooth life, there is friendship, then all right already.
The mansion of Jia Yi, just as early times of prosperous, the person flows if knit, the contacts is like tide.Corroborate this city flourish weather.Deep breathing several, I finally re- walk into Jia Yi.Right against the face see familiarly lead to buy a young lady, dark scold oneself's in the mind difficult to express embarrassed, waved hand to beat to say "hello" to them.
The Z first saw me, the Hey Hey said with smile:"Hey, handsome boy, now son what breeze, buy bra for daughter-in-law ah, this I must say with you, that the elevator go up from the No.2, the third floors turn to the left an underwear counter."Say to my Ying Ying a to smile.Certainly in my eyes completely is that once the Yin Yin smile, cannot help but beating one cold war.I smile to scold to say:"Die, Lao Tze comes to take to bury a fee."
Joke I walk toward employee's elevator to, the at heart is suddenly some faintness, is the personnel finance department in several buildings,beats by dre studio hd?Just several day effort, all of the good elephant forgot general.The seventh floor?The tenth floor?Oneself seems to have the function to get rid of memory to the disagreeable thing, really his mama is great.
The elevator door opened, I walked into and suddenly cannot helped but beating a gape, have been being rushing about today and also really have a little son weariness gosh.Exactly is several buildings, shut eyes to cautiously remember bottom, the by this time a burst of step ring quickly, the nearby a burst of joss-stick breeze once inherits, obviously before pass in the elevator door hurtled into a woman.
Arrive the seventh floors first to say again and also really have a little son misty, I consumedly beat a gape, the double eye mistily stretched out index finger dynasty seven words according to go.However my finger, suddenly touch to a gentleness, her hand already first one step according to arrive in seven words.
There is some concretions in the time good elephant, I wide awoke to come over from exhausted all of a sudden, once the side body see, and a good-looking and infinite lovely face is hoping toward me.
The life is strangely fits really some.The woman of this sudden emergence is unexpectedly the river's proper Xin!
Her long hair with meticulous care tailors, such as Pu but next.The eyebrow form that with meticulous care cuts, curved like new moon, there is no one silk minor faults.The bridge of that straight Jiao Qiao makes her outline present a kind of stereoscopic pleasant impression.
Can not deny, this woman was all over all full of evil spirit and the United States.Be like a pole a very well-known Japanese TV drama entertainer Yi is eastern beautiful 咲 .Certainly, the age wants to be young so how old.
My finger just touched her, she get an electric shock moved all of a sudden to open, on the face a red, the low voice said a voice to me:"Sorry!"Once my in the mind smile, good elephant this words should be that I say just to.The words sound didn't fall, she had already seen pure my noodles permit, slightly surprised shout 1:"Is you?"
I same old things ground Song shrug shoulders, H'm hum a , light a say with smile:"How?See so not to get me!Be free, I am to intentionally stand with you a piece of."
The elevator is high-speed, the seventh floors turn an eye to namely arrive, Ding of a ring, the elevator door opened.I vomited tone, light Chou river the proper Xin is one eye, connect to see again also lazy must say, for this woman, I the heart bottom always has some difficult to express resentment, the this present life probably can't see again, I think like this and came out elevator.
"Sorry!"After death and suddenly spread a light apology voice.
Again is sorry?Saw ghost!My heart suddenly jumped for a while, the slowness once turned round to go, sees the proper Xin Qiao of river sign in the elevator, expression some sons are sorry and ashamed, the ground of Zheng Zheng hopes me.
I not is listen to wrong, I smiled to smile.
"A few days ago I read newspaper and up said your matter on the bus, I also cautiously asked other colleagues who turn on duty that day, I admit is that I misunderstood you!"The river proper Xin seems fee annoy very strongly, just suddenly speak a words like this.
The in the mind suddenly doesn't know to is a taste, sorry?Sorry changed my life.My in the mind suddenly of panic, quickly once turned round to go, felt own eyes some to be getting reder.Being long is so big, misunderstood numerous times, seemed, this heard let this phrase down for the first time.
I closed lightly purse one's lips lips, didn't turn head and just walks whiled raising right hand to flick to flick backward and lightly say:"Nothing important, you didn't do amiss."
Ding of a , the elevator door closed, I knew, the river proper Xin stands in the elevator, didn't come out.



13 campuses



Evening, neon in the light, I with Ma Lie station at long long of lead street overpass up.Under the body of the billowing car flow such as once water leak but lead and start to take a bright light to flow, some sons are on TV like the inside usually sees of lens.
The Ka Ca is a , Ma Lie opened a bottle of beer and passed to I, smiled to smile, way:"I say that you are getting more famous, a few days ago of the city Times saw have no.The public security righteousness helps young girl, anti- Be expelled from the company.Hey Hey, although don't indicate a way surname, several elder brothers canned all know is you."
I lift up fierce infused I one mouthful wine, vomited wine spirit, the in the mind was a bit empty.Stretch out a hand, lightly clapped to clap Ma Lie's shoulder, ha ha on smiling, way:"This isn't quite good, two Ye my whole life hit a news version for the first time, at least not is made to settle a dispute be had a roll call."
Ma Lie also Hey of on smiling, say"still remember?While studying fight be grasped police substation, how does teacher Zhao say us.Hey!Say we is also a piece of scrap irons in the future, to society a point contribution also have no.Admire, I can still remember she the facial expression at that time, feels to looking at us, be like to spot future us a quasi- want ascend execution yard, namely grieved again hate iron the steel is not."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, way:"In fact Zhao Ying is a few to our elder brother to is quite good, we play truant kickball, she never and really once got angry and had never invited a parent as well, I think of her now and also appreciate very much."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论