2012年11月6日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dre ience and personalit

May because oneself is that isn't negative incumbent grandpa's cause, more in my heart think of is you.Ha ha, a tactful is 100, almost how should the king of the wildcat of never lose a battle come to solve this affair?Depend on my understand to you, you are what affirm can't give up brothers, this is the important factor that sits steady wildcat eldest brother, this position under the circumstance that you haven't shown mountain dew.But you also affirmation can't do to me what bad matter, listen to clear, is to me!Will entreat?This is his man's natural character, the fame in legend, the brains of genius, under malicious hot means these aureoles, the king of wildcat is in fact the person of a man's natural character cowardice."Have not got into topic, but the master son is suddenly silent.
In this time, I am on the contrary calm, need not master son says again what, I understood, I aim at the good deployment that this matter makes, already before all bedcovers this I respect, but again prepare to give offense to of all of the person see through.
"But feel your noodles just like when the color ground get into this I have already realized, current of you have already entitled to to entreat anyone!No matter I how the attitude of this old headman is, can not influence your very small amount.First, you have already had confidence to know very much, you stand to come in, no matter how affairs develop, can also stand to go out, which fear that I want to leave Zhao Xin Ren, you at know to take don't walk he after, affirmation can't demand, because you have already worked well the preparation that everything revenges for him.You can't neglect, I even if is know that you aim at absolute being Bu after walking will of means have much cruelty, also can put you to walk.No matter I have much hardhead is much severe, after all now still sit in returning in triumph and spring mountain sword pushing of wave point, with the tower point of pyramid.If I neglect any righteous,Cheap Beats By Dre, here is Wang Jie of the wildcat of pyramid foundation to kill, that ……the result is obvious, the absolute being Bu will lose public, once two organization opportunity to take advantage of thises Be pre-eminent to press, I also have no how much nice day can lead."
"This is the convention, can not say to is the back route that you set out.The flower face great commander soldier of a back route is still a south area that is real.You disregard on that day, more area help great commander soldier, ignore whether have heart or whether have no intention of, you not only be matched in excellence the intelligence report ability of the meeting of my absolute being Bu, return cloth a son can escape from absolute being Bu meeting, even turn over facial important pawn.Is quite good, if I don't forgive you, almost can not use how much energy, can chase the influence of wildcat area to connect a root to start to stir at the east.But, I believe, but can not harm you well big of vitality.I at most be polish off Zhao Xin Ren, want ~only you, the far ambition of Ma Tian Yu, Zheng Xuan and week and remaining big wave still at, wildcat still at!Especially you ……I once thought, but still the surprisingly affairs really develops so, when someone hurt your brothers, you will use what kind of means, when present a big dragon to describe toward me on that day in my brain you at'100 lanes'direct the far ambition of week is used that when the way fire burned the person of spring mountain sword I cannoted think any further.I am just hope and force you to isn't me till the last and one-steply ……."
"Ha ha, however, I this old headman still keep feeling at ease, which be, you will capture my everything, but can't to I what kind."The master son makes reference to here and hanged up wry smile on the face, "16 annual expenditures of my Liu Yao Hui to mix, 19 years old join an underworld, to now already few decades, only I hate of person, there is no person whom I fear, which afraid is a way nowadays person with the most terrible top, six have the limited Xin, Chen Shuo, and Wu Hai Feng...etc. several people, I also just appreciate but have no afraid fear to.Today, I finally met, I hand all alone of the person is the person whom I pursued whole life.The sea pushes an ex- wave after Yangtze River, a wave still compares one wave Gao.What person the most terrible?Is you this kind of, clearly can ruin you, but can not ruin you, the malicious bottom heart ruined you and arrived a head to oneself alignment also destruction."
Changed me to talk on the whole, didn't open the den of warm air here, my vests all drive the sweat is wet is deeply.I also wry smile way:"Master son, you thought me too badly?In fact you think of, my a little bit true have never thought.The mental state that I am embracing to let what will do well enough alone comes.Just intuition tells me, you have already been me as your to give birth to a boy in person, grandson, absolutely can't hurt mine, and still probably pass my brothers under the sistuation that Liu Hu doesn't have an accident.As for great commander soldier, I just thought how to aim at a breeze fire round at that time and absolutely had never led long to pull absolute being Bu will in the body.What ruin I ruined myself for the elephant, ha ha, the master son is getting more exaggerated."
", If you really have no in consideration of these, which your luck is too like, the one steps all walk each time to should walk of key position.But I still don't exaggerate, no matter how other people think, I am to will never dare to move you.Because the other people don't know your real strenght, I know.Ma Tian Yu can make me extremely uneasy and plus far ambition of a week, I have no peace of mind day and night and also plus a hair head that has already been arisen hope and ferocious mien by you small very star, Zheng Xuan, I can not be safely.But you are still not only they, you still have start to calculate on the way all is a wait one person of leaf's vapor trail, even if his real strenght is as just about as Ma Tian Yu,his experience and personality destined in the outsider eyes, he is more severe than Ma Tian Yu.Polish off you, ask for them, I at most don't go out not very good, but I still keep fearing, because still have a remaining big wave."
" Will be internal to come to say by our absolute being Bu, everybody thinks, Ma Tian Yu is the king's patron saint of wildcat, polish off cat king, have to step over from Ma Tian Yu's corpse.But I just ignore it, because I am clear, kill you, the first want to kill of is remaining big wave.No one can bear the madness that he loses your empress.I can not go out, but the brothers of my under charge?What about my son, grandson?He not the elephant is an underworld, but his but again compares whichever underworld still an underworld.This sentence is very self-contradict, but I believe you clearly here the meaning of the noodles.Remaining big wave of going crazy, he absolutely can't attend to what river lakes rules, righteous, as long as he ability drop to polish off your person, which afraid want to let after the another matter powder body ground bone, he also not is wrinkly for a while eyebrows.For example is that I killed you, he can not kill me, will definitely also and my relational person entirely kill off to revenge for you, finally at be compelled of have no one to turn to of time, at a stretch kill here, let I this old headman all want to remember that day during a lifetime of bloody."
Is dizzy, listen to the words of master son, he is actually afraid I be still remaining big wave?However listen to him so frank, the speaking of regardless of old face is so many things, I really move, this represents him chase I truely be became an oneself person.Remember various in the past, I suddenly had already grown the felling that wanted to cry, I excitedly said:"Master son, you really want my life, will I let remaining big wave do so?"Speak this sentence, I have a little a very strange felling, I unexpectedly thoughted of Sung river and Li Kui.I saw before water Hu spread and most despised Sung river while knowing that he or she drinks the poisonous wine of the imperial government, also cheated Li Kui to drink bottom.In this time, I just understand, I now to feelings of the master son elephant Sung river to the imperial government, which afraid be killed by him, I also with no regret, even still fear another matter after encounter revenge.
"Ha ha ha, you are this boy, will I want your life?"The master son stood all of a sudden and said, " I Liu Yao Hui's words, have never done not once count.The old words are still that, which afraid you want absolute being Bu meeting, I also the arch hand render up you.Because I is naturally also an underworld, greater half feelings all puts at the absolute being Bu meeting body up.I as to it's feelings of his brothers probably than to own close relatives still strong, you since have ability will promote the absolute being Bu, can continue my strenuous effort, I am getting more fully satisfied."
The tears that I am strong to endure finally flowed down and felt the feeling of that happy my heart, the momentary words didn't become a voice, mouth inside again and again call:"Master son ……"
This time of I, know perfectly well the road of wildcat to still have no a purpose, but have Liu Yao Hui's support and encouragement, I believe, one day there will, wildcat and absolute being Bu meeting, will change this mafia.





Text<129> transfer
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:25 chapter word numbers:5955


"Master son, if Liu Hu really has an accident ……" suppresses as the mood of tides surge after, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论