2012年11月1日星期四

Monster Beats ing from have alread

, Can also ……sorry, purple Ms. Wen, you are also understand"
Lin Zi Wen of"you can continue to keep on saying" is light to say."Can regard as I not at of"
"That good" pony point nods."Be say, if would like to of words, one night stand, or be wrapped down also certain."And then after the bottom, he said "however I am really stupid, I incredibly have no ……" again, he smiled" I originally think from have been able to be bold-faced, disregard of, stop at nothing.Whether is very funny.Came in to still want that packing is self-contained??This was a fat woman to slap me on the face to roar to me.I think I not is pack self-contained, probably Xian isn't far apart from the peace and health, the bearer in the peace and health of Xian is many, in case of had the person of home town to see, or heard, my father has what kind of reaction, he is that kind of traditional of old man's house of.Being also packing in probably true my heart is self-contained, I on the other hand contribute efforts to them, on the other hand again despise their ―― in fact they are also such.In our heart all each other disregards.But on the other hand can tell it at, on the other hand also canned be in mind to curse."
"I always mixed for three months that night and came to a customer afterwards, she was that the appearance of the middle age knowledge member, fixs attention on a mirror, I accompanied her to drink midnight wine.She never talked and looked her worry very heavy.However before she walks, said a sentence to me"you are still young, why want to mix in my noodles, to from have already had no an advantage, leave" this was the first time me to meet a customer like this.It is also the first-time someone to say so to me.If I adopted her, but don't all listen to hers.Hence I am to run to do a public security, didn't also resign from the post of night club at the same time, probably and so can not and all immerse in the night club that atmosphere in.From already of heart also need not so vexed.Say that I also wanted money at that time again, money was always not enough to use"
"Hence I am to be doing public security and working in the night club" the pony wry smile say"daytime I am a public security, I am the employee of night club in the evening.In the public securities, I feel from have already been the ringed pheasant in a group of house chickens.And the owners all match not.It is elder brother Wen to become better to I.But he is also the affair that doesn't understand me, on the other hand I make every effort concealed Hui, on the other hand he is also a kind of pure friendship according to my viewpoint just to me, because colleague three years, he even has my person in the home never asked as well!Certainly I can hope other people to from have already concerned very much, elder brother Wen this is getting more very good to me.Say that he still has a house that has to look after again.And he is willing to lend to me when I lack money, certainly I also did some affairs of sorry to him.I this is that the disposition is difficult to changes!!"
"The life of public security cans not make, either I mood equanimity how much, after all every evening from have already still needed to run to the night club.Care for face to those people.All of the public securities are the same person, the discomfort is at the present condition, again incapable is dint.I also and their Wei with falsely snake, say some words with not from the heart speeches to agree them.Hence I start a true half leave of half indulgence from have already exclusively played the playboy's means already, seek those female senior high school student.They among them many also stand depressed and boredom.Also very easy each other feeling hurl the idea match.They are all young, good-looking, the current affairs experiences to not much, with their friendly intercourse beat to make, from have already also discovered to incredibly keep on living in this in this world again.I am to at a stretch recognize a heap of stem younger sister, money mostly the that time wait is from already.The diagram is one happy.Because even if so my Panasonic draw tight of spirit.But this is to don't can keep on keeping on by this kind of status.Afterwards they in incredibly someone fancied me.But I am original meaning but is a true half half leave.Was apart from somely they beat feeling to scold Qiao, since feel mental be satisfied, and then feel to can't get into trouble."
"One day, three female kids were also the dry younger sisters whom I recognize to make a showdown to me, they want me to choose 1 among them at them., , , ,They are really innocent,Monster Beats, can not tell that this is a game.I in fact have no intention of trying to usurp them and just satisfied with present condition ……hence all of them spread, till now, they aren't willing to forgive me, in fact I make use of them, does my did it ever have a face to see them again, I was beaten for this pain by the close relatives of an among those, probably will make like this their heart in a little more pleasurable"
Once"till the last …… that probably naturally" pony bitterness bitterness smile, he to this lo of Lin Zi Wen a the eye"purple Ms. Wen, do you still make me keep on saying""still that sentence, you say I listen to" what Lin Zi Wen was calm say.
"Is all right, afterwards I truely fancy a person, but that person doesn't like me.Probably is that I basically should not perplex hers"the pony Be getting quieter.Good short while, he just talks quietly again"I at the beginning didn't also embrace good intentions, because all of my younger sisters left me at that time, I wanted to seek a girl to fill that indentation.Unexpectedly but meet with her ……is so.I want to say sorry to her, probably I did amiss and really did amiss ……"
The voice keeps on being gradually low.Lead to just ring out for a while again"afterwards, my a person of father go to Xian to seek me.He is advised to come to Xian to check a body circumstance.Say that he also wants to see me again.I have been fooling him to say from have already lived very goodly in Xian.He is to fool me to say that his ediblesing at home town can live, the body is very good.Hence we all meeteach other now.Discover that he unexpectedly gets a few heavy diseases afterwards.Is all later period of.However I with doctors all conspire good, say although his disease bothers, but can also with Ye okay, he incredibly also believed, still just yesterday said to me.Wait his body a good, take me and that nonexistent of the girl friend return to home town to walk.It is really funny.Purple Ms. Wen, do you think"
The answer is silent, the one speech of Lin Zi Wen doesn't deliver.Pony hence again downward say go to" he always thinks that I do in Xian of is a very honourable work, there is a good and capable and good girl friend.He doesn't know that that is what I fool him, elaborate his in the letter.The my words all of him believe.He why don't want, how his son have a honourable work, there is girl friend, why believe an inside the photograph didn't also enclose with a ??Ji of some time is so big, incredibly still so innocent, think son still at the age of 6, can't say a leave words of??Is funny, is be not.Purple Ms. Wen??"
"Luckily I before he returns, all have already overed the work of that night club and public security.And found out post, also make sense.His pouring is happy, incredibly Kua I had ambition, in fact I wish to cry and want to smile.But girl friend, he wants me to bring back to see side.Can I find out and seek down the avenue a ??Because I ain't only to have no feelings to those people, and I doubt that they are to whether my father's pain and sufferings has enough pity.If do they break an agreement, I don't want to use those people fool him.I am disgraced to see those stem younger sisters.I hence seek an in former days the colleague in the night club, we once had feelings.However is that I was silly to silly cut off.You also saw a result, I kneel down, I give up my self-respect to beg her.She also Be not willing to.She is already to will go to blur out, re- had happy, there is a boyfriend.She loves a that guy very much ……"
"Her turn me down, but I understand her.So don't hate her as well ……the affair was so"
His complexion pony finishes saying, as if marble, delivering of chilly You You shallow light.He stands outside several Lin Zi Wen.Be like to carve.Lin Zi Wen opened mouth.Her voice is very quiet."Are all of what you saids true??"
"Do you say" pony's answering doesn't ask.
The "so you still need to be different from appearance than what I know" one word of Lin Zi Wen says"I say that you are a discard, also really don't speak amiss you!!"
"You can say that again"
"Your father room is over there" Lin Zi Wen calms down of tone.The pony obscurely goes straight up.
2 people pass that generous, bright hallway, those nurses are missing.After all now is also before down quickly at 5:00.They should be trap.Lin Zi Wen's lo wears wall clock of that wall and thinks in the heart.They at No.211 room that stops at, pass Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论